badass = a person whose extreme attitudes, behavior or appearance are admirable.
What does it really mean to be a compassionate badass?
Being a real badass means you are driven by a core set of values. Responsibility, justice, honor, courage, compassion, humility, integrity, and selflessness, which pretty much disqualifies most every self-proclaimed badass out there. A badass is someone who does the dirty jobs, the jobs that other people don't want to do. A badass does what needs to be done, no matter how difficult it is, without complaint or need of attention. A badass doesn't take the path of least resistance. A badass is someone who stands up for the weak and oppressed, speaks the truth, and calls out those who lie, cheat, and steal. A badass is someone who puts others' needs ahead of their own.
Being compassionate takes courage. It takes the strength to make ourselves vulnerable in order to be with others when they are in pain, so their pain can be transformed. So if you are a compassionate being, you are by definition — a serious BADASS.
20 Signs You’re A Compassionate Badass
1. You know your worth.
2. You live with an open mind and heart, especially with those who think differently than you.
3. You know there is no one on the planet that will be ever be exactly like you.
4. When you want to point a finger at someone else in blame, you know your other finger points back at you.
5. You embrace your humanness. You don’t shrink when you make a mistake, you celebrate and learn from it.
6. You say “yes” to things that scare you and say “no” to things that are draining and toxic.
7. You are flawed, but absolutely perfect the way you are.
8. You have a spiritual practice and jump right back in when you fall off the wagon.
9. You know you are never alone.
10. You know you are here to shine your light; to bring light into the places that need it.
11. You choose to make your mind your ally because you know your mind creates your reality.
12. You are open to sharing your truth, your learnings, and your heart to whomever may need it.
13. You are committed to being all in the present moment.
14. You experience stillness each day.
15. When you look into another’s eyes, you see their true Self.
16. You forgive and you start fresh.
17. You are in gratitude every day, especially when things suck.
18 You know we are all Connected.
19. You move from wanting to doing.
20. You use your power to spread love.
Now that we really understand what a badass is, who can you give a shout out and remind that there a compassionate badass!